Here is the recipe to a fabulous raw-ish, vegan, mock salmon pate I concocted. But with all this delicious pate, what can we eat it with? Here's some nosh ideas:
- Cut cucumber slices, and throw some of the salmon pate on top (Picture above)
- Wrap the salmon pate in Nori sheets to make a tasty roll. Or, add in slices of avocado for California roll style.
- Throw some on top of a brown rice cake
- Throw some on top of a green salad
- Add some on top of a raw bread like Roxanne's Sprota Bread and add a piece of tomato
- Put some pate on crackers and drizzle some honey mustard on top
- Make a salmon lettuce cup with the pate, some bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber and some vegan friendly teriyaki sauce.