One of the best sources for healthy fat is the avocado. Let me tell you that avocado is another one of those veggies I get excited about because it's so versatile, creamy, and warming.
From fantastic food bloggers around the noshosphere, including mouth-watering photos, here are 5 noshy things you can eat with avocados:
- Gorgeous rise and shine: Avocado-Banana smoothie with ginger. [Marcus Samuelsson]
- My kind of salad: Crab with cilantro and yuzu aioli over avocado and cucumber...use veganaise instead of mayonnaise to make dairy and egg-free. [Rustic Garden Bistro]
- Blazing healthy snackage: Smashed Avocado on rice cakes with Sriracha sauce and diced arugula. [Honest Fare]
- Clever! Looks like tuna but isn't. This dish is totally vegan: Grapefruit crudo with Avocado, Chervil and Capers. [Herbivoracious]
- Yumlicious desert: Aquacate del Chocolate aka Chocolate pudding made from avocados...vegan. [Just Making Noise]
What is one of your favorite avocado dishes?