One of my go-to shrimp dishes is Gambas Al Ajillo which is a Spanish tapas dish inspired from the Huelva region of Spain like this one in the photo above from one of my favorite Phoenix restaurants, Tapas Papa Frita.
From around the noshopshere from delectable food bloggers including mouth-watering photos, here are 5 noshy things you can eat with shrimp.
- Packed with protein: Red quinoa with pineapple and shrimp...dairy and egg free. [Mango & Tomato]
- Fancy Sandwich: Caesar Shrimp & Arugula Panini grilled on ciabatta w/arugula and shaved Parmesan. [Panini Happy]
- Small yet smashing: Mini baby shrimp lettuce wraps appetizer with peanuts, toasted coconut, fresh coriander, and wedges of fresh lime. [Thai Recipes About.com]
- 5-ingredients + 10 minutes + gluten-free: Chili Lime Shrimp...replace butter with olive oil or Earth Balance to make dairy-free. [Grumpy's Honeybunch]
- Tapas time: Roasted Artichokes with Shrimps and Green Sauce...I love the creativity of using the artichokes as bowls. [Spanish Recipes]
What's one of your favorite shrimp dishes?