In this recipe, I use Brianna's Poppyseed and Dijon Honey Mustard dressings. Besides using these dressings on my green salads, I use the Poppyseed dressing like it's Miracle Whip in tuna salad, macaroni salad, or sandwich spreads. I add vegenaise to tone down the sweetness of the poppyseed dressing.
I found a 1lb bag of Melissa's Gemstone baby potatoes at Trader Joe's, but you can find these cute potatoes in most of your major supermarkets.
- 1lb bag gemstone baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup Brianna's poppyseed dressing
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1-1/2 tbsp Brianna's Dijon Honey Mustard dressing
- Boil the baby potatoes with a pinch of salt for 18 minutes.
- Cool down the potatoes.
- Cut the baby potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- In a small bowl, mix well together the poppyseed dressing, honey mustard dressing, and vegenaise.
- In a big bowl, put in the baby potatoes, onion, celery, dill, and the dressing mix. Mix all the ingredients together until all the potatoes are well coated with dressing.
Chill for 20 minutes and then enjoy!