There are basically three foods I eat almost everyday, and kale is one of them. According to the ANDI score, kale is one of the top 3 most nutrient-dense foods on the planet! So, if you're going to go big, go kale!
Kale comes in several colors and varieties. Try as many as you can for some green diversity. I really love the purple kale.
To get you kale inspired, here are some fabulous kale dishes from fantastic food bloggers around the noshosphere including one from us!
- Vegan Kale and Spinach Gratin with Jalapeno Garlic Havarti [Noshtopia]
- Breakfast Tostadas with Avocado, Kale, Egg and Salsa [Fueling Endurance Performance]
- Dak Kale Bokkeum - Korean Stir-fried Chicken and Kale [Korean Bapsang]
- Potato, Kale, and White Bean Hash [Beard and Bonnet]
- Portobello Kale Bowl with Spicy Peanut Sauce Served Over Quinoa [Fort Mill SC Living]
What is one of your favorite kale dishes?