Last week I ate some organic Bosc pears from the SF Ferry Building farmers market, and wow! The pear was amazing, light and sweet but not too sugary. Outside of eating pears for a snack or in dessert, I think adding pear to a salad, sandwich, or main dish for some sweet crunch adds some fun!
So, this week eat a dish that has pear in it. From around the noshosphere, here is some pearspiration from mahvelous food bloggers:
- Gluten-free Pear, Pecorino & Chard Tartlets [So Let's Hang Out]
- Pomegranate and Pear Winter Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette [Boulder Locavore]
- Caramelized Pear & Asparagus Salad with Caper Vinaigrette [Season With Spice]
- Fig, Pear and Prosciutto Pizza [My Man's Belly]
- Brussels Sprouts with Pear and Hazelnuts [Authentic Suburban Gourmet]
What is one of your favorite pear dishes?