I love stir-frys because cooking is fast and easy. The ingredients for this vegan dish are simple and I got them all at Trader Joe's.
Use as much of the ingredients for the number of people you are cooking for.
- Baby bokchoy chopped
- Loose leaf spinach (from a bag)
- Trader Joe's brand Soy Chorizo
- Olive Oil
- Heat the olive oil on medium in a wok. Saute the garlic and onion until soft.
- Mix in the soy chorizo. Cook and stir for about a minute.
- Toss in the bok choy. Cook and stir for another minute until bok choy starts to soften.
- Take wok off burner and mix in a couple handfuls of the spinach. The spinach will cook in the heat ot the dish.
Serve on a bed of brown Jasmine rice with chopped tomatoes and Sriracha sauce.