Oh you know how we love some Jamie Oliver! Today is Food Revolution Day 2013, and we are happy to support a day of eating, educating, and celebrating real food.
To help inspire you, here are 5 of some of my favorite dishes I've made recently that are full of vibrant nutrient-abundant plants. Do you have any dishes you are making for Food Revolution Day? Please share in the comments.
- No-Cooking 5-Minute Dish: Quinoa, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Arugula, Avocado, Tomato
- Vegan, Gluten-free Chicken and Five Spice Tofu Fried Brown Jasmine Rice
- Easy-bake: Cheesy Vegan, Gluten-free Chicken, Kale, Pasilla Pepper Enchiladas
- Post workout meal: Kale Salad, Black Beans, and Brown Jasmine Rice
- Earthy Curly Kale Salad With English Peas, Beets, Flowering Radishes and Purple Kale